Where do I go
Get to Know BP Notebooking
BP Notebooking invites students to record fun facts about important people and places. Building notebooks is a great way to learn research, writing and presentation skills. Building notebooks also helps build memories. Students are less likely to forget an idea when they’ve taken the time to look it up write it down in their own words.
BP offers three kinds of notebooking projects: (1) Giants of the Faith, (2) Countries of the World and (3) U.S. States and Presidents. Click the titles below to learn more about each.
- Year One covers heroes from the Bible and the early church.
- Year Two covers heroes from the early church, the medieval church and the Protestant Reformation.
- Year Three covers heroes from huge happenings like the Puritan Migration, the First Great Awakening and the Second Great Awakening.
- Year Four covers brave missionaries who carried the gospel to all corners of the world.
Click the cover at right to learn more about BP Notebooking: Giants of the Faith.
- Year 1 covers 49 countries of Asia;
- Year 2 covers 43 countries of Europe;
- Year 3 covers 49 countries of the Americas and Oceania; and
- Year 4 covers 54 countries of Africa.
Click the cover at right to learn more about BP Notebooking: Countries of the World.
- Hands-On States covers all 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia.
- Hands-On Presidents covers all 45 U.S. presidents, with space for first ladies, presidential homes and more.
Click the cover at right to learn more about BP Notebooking: U.S. States and Presidents.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS about BP Notebooking
First, because different grade levels may print different numbers of pages—depending on how deep they want to go. Second, because Ebooks make it easy to replace pages if students mess one up, and want to try again.
Where do I go