What Should I Buy?
For simplicity's sake, we've divided our products between five "Buy" pages: one each for Ancients, Medieval, Early Modern and Modern, plus a fifth for Hands-On Notebooking. Each "Buy" page offers two sections: Bundles and A La Carte.
BP bundles come in three types:
- Customers who buy E-book bundles receive all of their products as downloadable PDF files. These are viewable on computers, tablets and phones.
- Hardcopy bundles are for customers who want to avoid the hassle and expense of printing Cool Histories and Hands-On Maps every week. They are also for those who feel that an e-reader is a poor substitute for a book in the hand.
- Customers who buy Blended bundles receive the Companion/Remember the Days as a hardcopy and everything else as e-books. Families with more than one student often buy blended bundles because they need more than one copy of their Cool Histories and Hands-On Maps, and prefer to print the extra copies themselves.
BP bundles also come in four age groups:
- The Bundle for Littles includes the Family Guide, Companion or Remember the Days**, Cool History for Littles, Timeline, Craft Book and Coloring Book.
Littles may wish to add Hands-On Notebooking.
- The Bundle for Middles includes the Family Guide, Companion or Remember the Days**, Cool History for Middles, Hands-On Maps for Middles, Timeline and Craft Book.
Middles may wish to add Hands-On Notebooking, a Discussion Guide and/or a Coloring Book.
- The Bundle for Upper Middles includes the Family Guide, Companion, Discussion Guide, Cool History for Upper Middles and Hands-On Maps for Middles.
Upper Middles may wish to add Hands-On Notebooking and/or a Timeline.
- The Bundle for Advanced includes the Family Guide, Companion, Discussion Guide, Cool History for Advanced and Hands-On Maps for Advanced.
Advanced may wish to add Hands-On Notebooking and/or a Timeline.
Note to bundle buyers:
Most customers with multiple students do not need multiple bundles! Instead, buy one bundle to receive your core curriculum— the Family Guide and the Companion/Remember the Days— plus supplements for one student. Then add extra supplements from the a la carte menu for your other students.
For example, suppose you have one first grader, one fourth grader and one seventh grader to teach. Your first purchase should be the Bundle for Middles, which includes everything your fourth grader needs. For your other two students, go to the a la carte menu and add:
- One Cool History for Littles for your first grader, plus a Coloring Book if you like.
- One Cool History for Upper Middles for your seventh grader, plus a Discussion Guide if you like. If you want hardcopy maps and/or timelines for each student, then you will need an extra Hands-On Maps for Middles and/or an extra Timeline. If you're buying e-books, then you can print your own.
If your seventh grader is an advanced student with an aptitude for history, then you might consider adding Cool History for Advanced instead of Cool History for Upper Middles, and Hands-on Maps for Advanced instead of Hands-on Maps for Middles.